The Ricks Family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Words of wisdom...or not!

Here are a few quotes from the last week or so.

The kids were making faces with their eyes and Renee says... "Chad look. I can blink" Then started opening and closing her eyes really fast.


Wesley asked Aunt Tori for a cookie and she said she would give him a one if he gave her a big hug. Wesley said... "If I squeeze you real tight can I get 2?"


The kids went and stayed with nanny for a few days this weekend. Nanny says to Renee "I like those cute little pants. Where did you get them from?" Renee says..."Ummm, in my suitcase."


We were riding in the car this week and Renee says to me "I love you". So I said "I love you to, do you know how different my life was without you" Renee says "FUN". LOL


Renee's translation:

Trampoline = Jump a line
Love you like a fat kid loves cake = Love you like a fat cake
Wifi = Wirefire
Dump truck =  Dumb truck
Grandma = Dram ma
Love = Lub
Wesley = Wefley
Excited = E site ted



Our kids love lettuce. It is so funny. When we go out to eat and they ask for a side of lettuce with their meal. (no dressing or anything just dry lettuce) Mike took them to a seafood restaurant where they put kale on the side of your plate. He called me after the meal and said he had to beg them not to eat the kale.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment