The Ricks Family

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Apologies

Yes. I have done it. I have fallen off the blog bandwagon. And I fell hard. :) Since returning from vacation our family has been in a whirlwind. From doctor appointments to doing nothing but laundry all day. I have tried to sit and type but I could never get anything out with all the thoughts of what I had to get accomplished during the day.

I try really hard to keep it light and uplifting and not share all of the hard stuff. I do let you in on glimpses but not all the details. So I guess what I am trying to say is, we have had a very hard, emotional, informative month. So please be in prayer for our family as we continue to work through the hard times. Don't get me wrong we still have tons of fun and the kids haven't changed. They are just as dramatic as they have always been, which never leaves a quiet moment to say the least. But your prayers would be greatly appreciated.

I have a lot to catch you up on, vacation, 2 birthday parties, funny quotes, and so much more. So sit back and buckle up. I have got ahold of the steering wheel of blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment