The Ricks Family

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Renee Says...

Renee says..."Daddy I got a booboo on my lip". Mike says "how do we fix that baby" Renee "ummm...a kiss and peroxide". So she can articulately say peroxide but not "us". She still says "wuss".




Renee Says..."Jon I really need to sit on the couch because my throat hurts, OK". 
And sitting on the couch will help it?  :)




Jon won a piece of candy last week at church and put it in the cup holder in his booster seat. This week we were driving in the car and Jon opened his cup holder to find his candy. He was so excited to find it and really wanted to eat it right then. But at our house you get a piece of candy after "mommy time" (nap or just stay in your room for the time you are told). So he knew he was going to have to wait.

Renee expressed how attached she was to his piece of candy and how it was her favorite and how she only wanted to eat that kind after nap but she did not have a piece like that one. She is a little drama. :)

Jon says "I'm going to be really nice. Renee you can have my piece of candy" That just made me so proud. Although, he is always giving his stuff away. Mostly to Renee because she has a way with the art of acting.

I told her "Renee you should be really nice and say 'Thank you Jon but I want you to keep it because you really wanted it".

Renee looks at Jon and says "Thank you Jon, I'm going to keep it because I really wanted it".

Not quite what I had in mind.  :)

Then she continues on to say "I'm going to keep it forever and never eat it...until after nap"





Q:   How to properly hold a book.

A:   With your toe of course. So you can use both hands to talk with.


It is really awkward when she does this in church.  
(Just playing)

No comments:

Post a Comment