The Ricks Family

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Renee Takes Dance

Again. A Crazy Week. I feel like I say that all the time. I am starting to question if that is the norm now days.

We have changed our schedule around and we are still trying to get in the swing of things. It is so hard changing a schedule that worked and finding a new one. The kids are in speech therapy and they had to change the schedule since school has started back. Now we take therapy in the mornings and in the afternoon we do homeschool. We use to do it in the morning so now we are having to adjust. And it isn't happening as fast as I would have hoped.

Anyway, Renee started dance. She really didn't want to take it. I told her she would love it and she should try it. She has a couple of friends signed up, Gray, Audrey, and Amelia. She kept saying "I wanna play basketball". I am trying so hard to make her a girl. :) For those of you that know me well know that I LOVE all things girly. And would like for her to share in that. We agreed that she would take it for a month and reevaluate and if she don't like it then she can play basketball. She has signed up for 2 classes; ballet and jazz. After ballet she came out with a huge smile. I asked her if she had fun and she said "YES". So I continued on to say "Do you want to keep taking dance" her response was short and to the point "Yes, I love it"... I knew she would.  :)





Gray


Renee


Audrey


Amelia










1 comment: